Please wait for the blue lights to move consistently around the UFO before scrolling down....




It was the last weekend in July, 1996 approximately 11:55pm. Sue and Sarah were on their way from Whitehorse to their home in the goldfields southeast of Dawson City. They were travelling on the Hunker Road driving up a steep hill towards King Solomon Dome, a beautiful spot where one can see for miles from the divide between the Klondike and Indian Rivers. There they spotted a very strange sight indeed, they could not believe their eyes! Suspended in the sky was a giant cigar-shaped “something”. It had a row of rectangular windows and was sitting there motionless and at a slight angle. Sue looked at her watch, and recalls that the time read 1:50 am, however she also noted that her watch had stopped. After driving between hills and round curves in the road they could now see much more detail of the craft which was almost directly ahead of them.


They noted a swarm of small “ships” buzzing around what they gathered to be the front of the object, these “ships” had not been there previously. They assumed the front was the end that slightly tilted towards the sky. The smaller ships appeared as bright hazy lights, 12 to 13 in number as they made an attempt to count them. They were going in and out of the big cigar-shaped thing! They drove on down the steep descent along Quartz Road into the valley before loosing sight of the objects behind a hill on the left hand side   after regaining view of the object again the “little ships” were gone. Apparently they had “tucked themselves away” but they couldn’t believe how close this thing appeared to be.

They passed a mining operation on their right hand side where the workers outside seemed oblivious to the UFO. They thought about pulling in and alerting the work crew but the need to return Sue’s son was much greater. Astounded they watched this thing as it started to go behind Haystack Mountain, this was 12 km away from them on the other side of the Indian River! With the mountain partly in front of the craft they realized the enormity of the object was totally unbelievable! This thing was huge! Its angle of tilt had also increased as it continued to descend behind Haystack Mountain. They were expecting it to shoot off into the sky at any second, up and to the left, as they perceived that to be the front of the craft. To their astonishment this thing continued to descend at the same angle behind Haystack Mountain. “How could this thing fit behind Haystack unless it sunk into the dirt” was their thought. They came roaring into their driveway honking their horn. Their son came running out, the sisters jumped out of the car and tried to look for words to describe the awesome event. They were beside themselves. Their son managed to get in a few words in edge wise. “Where have you been? It’s 3:30 in the morning!” he said. Apparently the sisters were missing 2 hours from their journey.




On the morning of November 5, 1996. Haraldo Westendorf  took off in his single-engine airplane from the city of Pelotas near the southernmost tip of Brazil for a routine recreational flight of the kind he takes for fun whenever time allows. On this occasion, he had been in the air only about 12 minutes and was flying at an altitude of 5,000 feet over a large lake some five miles southeast of Pelotas when he saw ahead of him an enormous aerial object. The time was about 10:30 a.m. He radioed the Pelotas tower to learn if they could see the object from the ground. They confirmed that the object was visible to them and asked him for a close-range report. Westendorf then decided to fly as close as he could. Westendorf emphasizes that he did not believe in UFOs and says this accounts for his initial willingness to fly close to the object. He didn’t know he might be in danger.

When he got close to the object, he realized that in his twenty years of piloting experience he had never seen or heard of anything like it. Since he had done stunt training in the United States and had also flown in France, he had become acquainted with some very advanced and exotic aircraft. But he knew that this was not an airplane. Westendorf showed several detailed color drawings of the object, with his own plane drawn to scale alongside it. He describes the object as a faceted cone, flat on the bottom with a rounded point on top. On each of the eight or ten sloping side panels were three large bulges, like triangle-shaped bay windows on the side of a house — but they did not look like windows. The entire surface was brown in color. The structure was about 70 meters (225 feet) high and about 100 meters (325 feet) in diameter, big enough to fill nearly an entire soccer field if landed. His own plane, less than 6 meters wide, was tiny by comparison. Westendorf says he spent about 12 to 14 minutes in close proximity to the object, trying to see as much as he could. Although the Pelotas air tower does not have radar, he believes the airport radar at Curitiba (nearly 450 nautical miles northeast of his position) tracked the whole encounter. However, officials at Curitiba deny this.


The object was spinning around slowly and moving southeast toward the nearby seacoast at a speed of about 60 nautical miles per hour. Westendorf managed to fly entirely around the base of the object three times. At one point, he says, his wingtip came within about 40 meters of the object. After his third lap around the object, Westendorf noticed that the rounded top seemed to disappear, leaving what looked like an open hole at the top. Then he saw, emerging from inside the object, a classic flying saucer. It rose sideways, its long axis vertical until it cleared the top of the larger object, then tipped down to assume its normal orientation and departed at tremendous speed. Westendorf said that this saucer was about 10 meters in diameter, or nearly twice as wide as his own plane, and he thinks it flew away at more than Mach 10. The saucer showed no indication of noticing Westendorf’s presence nearby.

As soon as the saucer disappeared, Westendorf decided to try to fly over the top of the object. Brazilian media later reported that he wanted to fly his plane into the interior of the object, but he says he never even considered that. He only hoped for a peek through the opening. To get more altitude, he flew his plane several hundred meters away from the object, turned around and began a steep climb. He noticed that the object was now rotating much faster. Then he saw brilliant beams of red light shoot from the top of the object toward the sky. He quickly abandoned his plan to fly over the top.

Then, to his amazement, the object rose straight up at tremendous speed. For the first time, Westendorf was scared, because he believed the object’s rapid acceleration might produce a shock wave of turbulence that could overwhelm his own plane. As a trained pilot, he knew that air traffic controllers recommend staying at least three minutes behind a large aircraft to avoid such turbulence. He estimated that the unidentified object probably weighed at least three times as much as a 747 jumbo jet, so its shock wave should be huge — and he was only a few hundred meters away. He quickly began emergency procedures in case his plane went into a spin or a stall. But to his surprise, he did not encounter any turbulence. NOTE: The above image is CGI.




On the 31st of March 1999, we had been out for a bar meal to a small village called Pailton in the Warwickshire countryside. There were four of us in the car that night, at approximately 9.30 pm we left the White Lion public house and headed home. We turned onto the Fosse Way near the village of Monks Kirby and immediately noticed some bright lights ahead of us. The lights were ½ mile away and just off the road to the left. We drove down parallel to the lights which I now estimate as being only 100 feet away! We had slowed right down by this point. I stared at the four lights which were in a row, but not level with the ground, I would say they were tilted at approx. 25% to the horizon. I stared into the light on the far left, this light was the highest side of the tilt with the far right light being the anchor point for the 25% angle. It was at this moment I also noticed a fifth smaller spurious light off to the left hand side.


As I stared into the end light I could see a criss cross of lines a bit like a traffic light lens, it seemed to pulse very rapidly in a digital fashion, i.e. on off not up and down. As I was looking at this light and then the lights in general I noticed a shape start to appear around them, the edges looked like the sky was rippling but they and the body, I believe, were transparent at that time.. As soon as I had realised there was an object there it tilted slowly upwards in a most peculiar fashion, like an airship or submarine, the object was now solid and fully materialised in a triangular shape. The tilt was not from the centre of the craft but from the rear, i.e. the rear end stayed where it was and the nose rose in the air. It was so low that if it had pivoted from the centre of the craft the rear would have struck the ground! I noticed the surface looked to be alive, it was like a lake of dark grey liquid similar to Mercury, the liquid although tilted quite steeply looked as though it had waves running up and down the surface, like ripples on a lake in a breeze. On top of this “lake” were silver lines running up and down the surface, they were like box sections raised off the surface which interlocked like an old fashioned maze.

I could see how the crafts top and bottom surfaces joined to a lighter central core, like a sandwich. No nuts and bolts, rivets or welding seams visible. There were no apertures, no antennas or protrusions of any kind. It was immediately obvious to me this was not an earthly object. I was shouting stop, stop, let me out (I wanted to get even closer!) but the driver pulled slightly forward to enable her to reverse into a gateway off the main road. The result of this was that a large hedge momentarily blocked our view of the craft. I thought to myself “if it’s going to clear off now would be a good time” and sure enough it did!  NOTE: The above image is CGI.




The sighting occurred on Monday May 14, 2007 in the German city of Kelsterbach between 1:00 AM and 1:50 AM. Two friends (Identity hidden by request) saw a boomerang shaped flying object in the clear night sky which was flying very low over one of the witnesses yard. The other fiend saw it first and initially it appeared to be a very fast moving cloud. It uncloaked itself and initially it appeared to be transparent. Then how was able to see some small lights on the bottom (which by that time were turned on). He was able to see whole ship, it appeared to be of a silvery color with a strong reflecting effect like a mirror, it looked heavily polished.  In a blink of an eye the craft re-cloaked and turned into a “cloud” again, but then instantly reappeared! By that time one of the friends informed the other one what was going on since Initially he was looking in a different direction. The ship seemed to reappeared in the skies near the “Great Dipper” star constellation. There was not a single cloud that night; so this thing certainly caught their attention. There was a church tower near by so they figured that the object was flying quite low (approx. 82 feet/25 meters). This aircraft uncloaked in front of their eyes, and as soon as it had passed the Great Dipper it cloaked again and disappeared. It had an orange glow at the front, some sort of dome at the rear and some sort of lights (which were turned off) and the bottom. They were able to see this object in full detail. The ship’s body and its dome were silver in color. The big lights at the bottom appeared to be tinted, the small lights described above where not visible any longer because they seems to be turned off at the end of the sighting. The estimate craft’s wingspan was the size of at least three or four Airbus A380 Airplanes put together. The sighting didn’t last long, maybe a couple of minutes and a few seconds. NOTE: The above image is CGI.




Madeira island  is located about 500 miles west of Morocco. On May 22 nd 2008 at about 21.57 pm local time my wife and I witnessed a strange light which at first  I thought was an extremely bright star.  I had just walked out onto our balcony, I then realized that it was moving in relation to the stars in the sky. I then thought it must be a shooting star and expected it crash in to the atmosphere ,which did not occur. By this time my wife got the camera and managed to take two pictures before it disappeared from view over the apartment, heading northeast almost directly above us. The sighting lasted about 3 minutes. Unfortunately we are not great photographers, the images are not great but left us quite surprised and confused at what they revealed. In them both appears a star and the object, they were taken a few seconds apart.


This case is under investigation by International Director of Portugal Ken Pfeifer.




I was with an US Army infantry team in Southern Iraq at the time. We were on mission, sitting stationary in 3 humvees near the Iraq/Iran border, watching for mortar fire. After about 30 minutes of sitting in place in total blackout, the lead humvee gunner, Specialist Henry Merrill spotted one glowing, pulsating circular object hovering close to a mile away at about 45 degrees from horizon. The object then began to sway, almost like a slow dance before it started to separate into dozens of different but similar objects. All objects continued to sway in unison as the separation continued to fill the sky over a period of 30 minutes. The movements were all similar, literally had the feeling of an aerial slow dance. Moving closer and further away, spinning, almost seeming to change shape, all simultaneously. The objects then stopped, rapidly got in-line back to the 45 degree inclination before descending below the horizon. When I first noticed the object my first thought was that it was either a star or a distant helicopter. That thought only lasted about a minute before I realized it was neither based on the movement and the fact that the objects were ONLY visible through infrared. At first I felt worried that nobody knew what the original aircraft was. Once it started separating, I became less worried the object was hostile and just became puzzled. The feeling of worry was rekindled when the objects got in line because this was so different from the previous movements and seemed almost hostile, like an attack formation. Once the objects descended, we all decided to end the mission early and return to base. NOTE: The above image is CGI.



                                                                                                                SEPTEMBER 10, 2016   …………  SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO

Photographic evidence shows a very strange object.  This UFO sighting is very significant for many reasons. First, the reliability of the witnesses are beyond reproach. Second, the photographic evidence shows a very strange object, and if one looks carefully, two of the photos appear to show the silhouette of at least one occupant, possibly two.

On Saturday, September 10, 2016, Pepe (fictitious name) and his wife, daughter and son were in the process of exiting their house to enter their vehicle. Son alerted Pepe about a bright light hovering above near the zenith. Pepe saw the light and remarked it was not only too high over the horizon to be the planet Venus, but also brighter. The object was stationary and to Pepe’s eyes it seemed to consist of two lights in one. Pepe asked wife to bring camera from the house and asked her to take a photo of the light. Wife took the first photo. Camera is an old Sony digital camera, model DSC-HX200V, with an integrated zoom lens made by Carl Zeiss. Wife handed over the camera to Pepe. Pepe took a photo. He waited a few minutes and when he tried to take another photo could not locate the object in the LCD screen. His son advised the object was still in the same place and after re-acquiring the object he took another photo. Pepe advised the three photos had different zoom settings.

After approximately 7-10 minutes a large cloud hid the object. After realizing it would take a long time for the cloud to pass they decided to enter vehicle and departed area. From time to time Pepe pulled over the vehicle in order to try to locate object, but the cloud was still hiding the object. When the cloud finally moved away the object was gone. Pepe regrets he did not try to take more photos of the object at different zoom settings. He thought at the time the object lacked any features and was not doing anything. His overall impression of the experience is that whoever controlled this object wanted for him not just to see it, but to take photos of it.




Carlos took off, nevertheless, at 10:30, without having his breakfast. He climbed his little plane to 13,500 feet but conditions were still bad so he climbed to 14,500 where he found a clear blue sky and continued on his return trip to Mexico City.  Arriving in the area of Tequesquitengo, Carlos decided to lose altitude in order to make visual contact with Lake Tequesquitengo and verify his position, instead of depending on his instruments. When he got down underneath the cloud cover, ground mist and fog blocked his view of the Lake. Then things began to happen. When he looked from the left (he had been gazing through his left side window) to the front he became aware of something on his right and glanced in that direction and was shocked to see an object with the appearance of two plates joined together at the rim with a cupola which had what seemed to be a little window and an antenna on top. It was positioned 20 centimeters above the surface of the wing and about 1 1/2 meters from the Piper’s cabin. (See drawing by Staff Artist Robert Gonzales.) A glance back to the left revealed another object of the same description in the same position above the left wing.

“I was petrified,” Carlos told officials later, “after I saw a third object which seemed about to collide head-on with the windshield. But it went beneath the aircraft and I heard a strange noise from below as though it had collided with the underside of the plane.” Carlos then noted that his airspeed had decreased from 140 nautical miles per hour to 120. He tried to bank to the left, in an attempt to “bump” the object away from his plane but the controls were frozen and would not move. He then tried to let down the landing gear, hoping to get rid of the object under him, but with no results. APRO’s Field Investigator, Fernando J. Tellez Pareja, listened to the tape-recorded conversation between Santos and the Mexico CInternational Airport Control Tower, which Carlos initiated after he found his controls were frozen:ity International Airport Control Tower, which Carlos initiated after he found his controls were frozen:

Carlos: Center Mexico from extra bravo extra alfa union. Mayday! Mayday! (Ed. Note: “Mayday!” is an international distress signal.)

Mexico City: Come in, extra bravo extra alfa union. (Here the pilot repeated his call twice — apparently he did not hear Mexico City answer.) Center Mexico here, come in extra alfa union.

Carlos: Extra alfa union to Center Mexico. My aircraft is out of control — I have no control over it — I have three unidentified objects flying around me. I have three unidentified objects flying around me, one came under my aircraft and hit it. The landing gear is locked in and the controls won’t release them. My position — I am on the Radial 004 from the VOR Tequesquitengo — I am not controlling the plane — Center Mexico, can you hear me?

Center Mexico: Take note extra alfa union, give me your position and your situation. We are contacting competent authorities and (here interrupted by Carlos again)

Carlos: The aircraft is out of control.


At this point, Mexico City International Airport closed its runways to traffic and prepared for the expected emergency landing. The objects continued maintaining position on XB-XAU, exerting complete control over the aircraft. The “Mayday” or emergency call was received at 12:15 p.m. on Saturday, May 3. The control tower contacted Ignacio Silva la Mora (Carlo’s uncle), an authority on aircraft, who was put in touch with Carlos via radio to analyze the problem and help with landing preparations. When Carlos had reached the Ajusco navigational fix, the UFOs had elevated the aircraft from 15,000 feet (the altitude while over Tequesquitengo) to 15,800 and then, one by one, they left. First the object over his left wing elevated until it was over the cabin, then above the object on the right wing, and then these two flew off and were lost to view in the direction of the Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatal volcanoes. The controls of the aircraft were immediately normal and Carlos regained control.  Carlos then attempted to lower the landing gear, circling Mexico City International Airport eight times, in radio contact to ascertain if he was successful. Finally, after 40 minutes of circling while he worked on the control column with a screw driver, he managed to lower the wheels and landed at 1:34 p.m. on the grassy area between runway 5 right and 5 left where emergency vehicles, including firemen and ambulance, were waiting. After landing, Carlos was taken to the Airport Clinic where he was thoroughly examined and found to be normal and fit. NOTE: The above image is the witness drawing.




My son, his wife and I were in Bethany Beach on November 6, 2016 at 11:10am. The sky was crystal clear blue.  We observed 3 military planes flying east at about 25 thousand ft. about a mile apart heading out over the Atlantic ocean with long contrails. We were talking about how clear we could see the aircraft. All of a sudden out of the northeast we saw a bright, silver acorn-shaped object approach the middle aircraft. It flew over the top and at the same speed as the aircraft for about 4 seconds, then shot off at a high rate of speed to the southwest and disappeared. We looked at each other saying, “what was that?” We concluded we just saw a UFO. We were beside ourselves! We concluded we just saw a UFO.  What we saw was real and very clear! I called Dover air force base. They said it wasn’t their jurisdiction and to call Philadelphia international airport.  We called them. They listened and said to call Dover air force base. No one wanted to talk about it, Strange. NOTE: The above image is a rendering.




I was preparing the house for my son’s birthday. I go out to the back of the house and see the object in the sky. I start filming and taking pictures with my cell phone (Samsung Galaxy S5). The object was irregular in shape, rotated and oscillated. It did not emit light or sound and moved against the wind. It was at a distance of 250 meters from me and at an altitude of approximately 300 meters. He followed it for several minutes then the object split in two. Then increase the altitude very high until reaching the clouds and before entering the clouds separated into 6 or 7 smaller objects. Unfortunately the photos I have of the 6 objects are very blurred by the altitude that I had Note: Sorry for my English






Shape:            Roundish (4 bright light)
Size:                Half the size of a 5 cent piece
Objects:          4
Colour:           Bright orange
Sound:            Nil
Speed:            Slow
Duration:        5 – 10 minutes
Direction:       Heading West
Witnesses:     Wife and Father

David stated he was walking home and noticed 4 bright orange lights moving towards the West about 45 degrees above the horizon. He stated they were very slow and altered their formation by moving closer to each other. The configuration was that of a square prior to them moving closer together. After around 10 minutes the objects faded from view due to cloud cover. Karen Burden AUFORN NSW

29.01.00 SYDNEY (SOUTH PENRITH), NSW 2130hrs (NL)

Shape:         Roundish (5 bright light)
Size:             A little smaller than a 5 cent piece
Objects:       5
Colour:         Bright yellow/orange
Sound:         Nil
Speed:         Slow (at times appeared to be stationary)
Duration:     15 minutes
Direction:    Heading West
Witnesses:  Wife and two children

Dennis stated he and his family were about to drive to the shop. He looked up and noticed 5 bright yellowish/orange objects slowly moving towards the West, 45 degrees above the horizon. He stated they were in a diamond configuration, which could to some look like a square configuration. The fifth object was to the left of the configuration, but twice the distance from the others. He stated the lights stayed in a stationary position over Glenbrook for some time then went out of view via cloud cover. He’d said people had told him they could have been baloons, but he said in his opinion definitely not. A video of the objects were taken. Further investigation pending. Karen Burden AUFORN NSW.

29.01.00 SYDNEY (EMU PLAINS), NSW ca2130hrs (NL)

Shape:            Roundish (5 bright light)
Size:               Quarter the size of a 5 cent piece
Objects:         5
Colour:           Bright yellowish/gold
Sound:            Nil
Speed:            Slow
Duration:        10-15 minutes
Direction:       South to North
Witnesses:     Girl friend

Andrew stated that he saw five lights as described moving slowly across the sky in a triangular configuration 45 degrees above the horizon, after a few minutes they formed a straight line then disappeared. Karen Burden AUFORN NSW.

29.01.00 SYDNEY (SOUTH PENRITH), NSW 2130-2215hrs (NL) 

Shape:         Roundish (4 bright lights at 9:30 pm, 5 Bright lights at 10:15 pm)
Size:             Squarter of the size of a 5 cent piece
Objects:       4 (first sighting) 5 (second sighting)
Colour:         Bright yellowish/orange
Sound:         Nil
Speed:         Slow
Duration:     10-15 minutes each sighting
Direction:     From North/North East to West
Witnesses:  Wife and neighbours (6 people)

The first sighting took place at 9:30 pm, the 4 objects were in the North Sky about 45 degrees above the horizon and were a quarter of the size of a five cent piece. They stopped for a period of time, then went backwards and then proceded towards the West again. At about 10:15 pm Charles and his friends saw 5 bright lights in the same position as the one’s he had seen previously. They were in a traingle formation then changed to a straight line. Charles grabbed his telescope and noted the objects looked like balls of fire and he could see what appeared to be smoke and that the objects were at cloud height.They eventually disappeared from view. Karen Burden AUFORN NSW

29.01.00 SYDNEY (GLENMORE PARK), NSW 2215hrs (NL) 

Shape:             Roundish (5 bright lights)
Size:                 A little smaller than a 5 cent piece
Objects:           5 (all the same size)
Colour:            Bright orange
Sound:            Nil
Speed:            Slow
Duration:        5 – 10 minutes
Direction:       North East (appeared stationary)
Witnesses:     Wife

David stated the he and his wife saw these lights from their home and that they formed a straight line configuration. They said that after 8 minutes or so the first light disappeared then the third one, but are unsure as to whether it was cloud cover, distrance or height. They estimated however that they were just below cloud level initially. Karen Burden AUFORN NSW.

NOTE: The above image is CGI.




Size:        16 centimetres

Objects:   One

Shape:     Rectangle

Colour:     Bright white light, with reddish cone tail

Sound:     None

Duration:  3.45 AM to 5.10 AM

Direction: East Hovering over Mudjimba Island (slightly to the North)

Witnesses: Pat asked around but no one else has come forward yet, she may ask the local paper to publish her story in the hope that someone else saw it.

Pat, a very well spoken, educated, older lady was staying at the Discovery Beach Resort on the Sunshine Coast (used to be the old Surf Air) on Friday night, 28th January 2000. Her room overlooked the ocean and the hotel was right on the beach. At about 3.45am on Saturday Morning (29th) Pat woke up from a restless night, (Pat does have trouble sleeping) and saw a very bright light shining through the window of her room, Pat got out of bed and looked out the window and saw this light which Pat describes as 500 times that of a fluorescent light. She was looking out to the East over the ocean, Pat says there is a very small uninhabited island about half a mile out to sea from the resort called MUDJIMBA ISLAND, and the light was just above this Island about 2,000-3,000 feet up and slightly to the North of the Island. The light stayed in the same position and after about a hour. Pat noticed a shape, rectangle, with a reddish cone tail end. Then some little flashes of light came out the cone looking tail. Pat sat at the window watching this light until 5.10am when it started to move upwards and disappeared. Pat says she has never seen anything like it before, and would like to know what it was? She has never thought about UFO’s before but it has now made her think about it and want to know more. She is familiar with the stars and says it was not a star.  NOTE: The above image is CGI.




9.30 PM……V-SHAPE CRAFT…….Size: Large
Objects: 1
Colour: Black with Dim orange lights
Sound: None
Duration: 3 to 4 minutes
Direction: Suddenly disappeared

Sunday night , after falling asleep in his chair, Peter woke up and went Outside to feed his dogs. As it was such a nice night he decided to relax for a while and do a bit of stargazing, which he very often does late at night. After approximately half an hour, he looked up and noticed a large, solid black V shaped object with dim orange lights which were situated along the front end of the object. Peter said it was a very clear night and he first noticed the object because it was blocking out the Big Dipper constellation he had been looking at previously. There was no sound emitted from the object at all and Peter estimates that it must have been at least 5 times bigger than a Jumbo Jet. He sighted the object for only 3-4 seconds when Peter says it just disappeared from view.


10.20 PM
Shape: V shape
Size: Large
Objects: 1
Colour: Black with 3 red lights
Sound: None
Duration: 2 to 3 minutes
Direction: Suddenly disappeared
Witnesses: 1

On the night of Sunday 2nd Jan 2000, Margaret who is a nurse was on her way home from work, when at approx 10.20pm, she observed a black V shaped object with 3 red lights hovering over Houses in Sky Road, Frankston. She pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the Ignition (Prior to turning off the ignition she had noticed some interference on the car radio).  She said the object was very big and no sound came from it, what so ever. It was a very clear night. And although it wasn’t hot at all that night, Margaret had a feeling of the car and then herself becoming very hot. She watched the object for a few minutes when it suddenly disappeared. There were no other witnesses. NOTE: The above image is CGI.



Shape:         Star Trek like spaceship

Duration:     15 seconds
Direction:     West to East over to where Yatala Gaol on a level path
Witnesses:   4

Nick, saw the UFO, with 3 other men. Nick was sitting outside with 3 of his mates, when all of a sudden a bright light appeared out of nowhere in the sky. First off, Nick thought it might be the Police helicopter, and that it had turned on its search light. But, what seemed strange to Nick and made him change his mind, is that as the object got closer he could make out that it was quite large, and coloured a blue colour, not white, like the search light would be. When she asked Nick how big he thought the object looked to him, he said it was long and quite large. He said, he felt it looked like a ship and reminded him of a Star Trek like spaceship. ” It just appeared from behind a tree !!… I sat there with my mates and we watched it travel levelly for about 15 seconds. I live near the Northfield Velladrome and it moved from West to East over to where Yatala Gaol is. The funny thing was, it all of a sudden spurted a bright coloured tail…the same sort of colour that you get with a gas flame, that colour blue. It seem to spit out the flame, which then made it move… then it again stopped… spitted once, then twice, the flame came spinning out of its end and started to move off again, then to our surprise, as we watched it just disappeared.” Charmaine spoke to Nick about how it had been said in the media that a Meteorite was reported in the night sky at the same time. “NO, NO, I know what a meteorite looks like, I’ve been interested in the night sky for some years now, since I was a young kid.


My parents owned a shack down at Willunga and I know I have seen some strange things in the sky down there, in fact I would say some UFO’s. I own a telescope, (which he has had for approx. 12 weeks) and have read up on things in the night sky, so I truly believe that it was NOT a meteorite, but something else. How could a meteorite just disappeared into thin air? I should have been able to follow its path through the sky” Nick and his mates sighting lasted for approx. 15 seconds and during that time, Nick stated the object travelled on a level path. Nick is happy to be contacted again, if any further info is required. NOTE: The above image is CGI.





I was sitting on the back porch of the Black’s Farm. It was dark and cold. I was cleaning rabbits on the back porch that my father had shot. I was finishing up with the rabbit when a white ball of light coming from the south of the house moved north to the back field behind the house. It as completely silent. I watched it with awe, not quite believing what I was seeing. It hovered over the far field and looked to be about the size of a Mini Cooper. It cast a glow on the wet mud in the field and then seemed to land in the field. It was simply beautiful. It looked like it was pulsing. I eventually snapped out of it. I went to get my dad. I was very excited. When we came back out, it was gone. Like it had blinked out of existence. My father did not think I saw what I knew I had seen. He told me it was probably a helicopter and not a big deal. I knew what I had seen.  The next day I walked out to where I thought it landed. I went back to my house got my dad and told him he needed to come out and see what I found. We got out there and there were three circular impressions there on the ground equally spaced out and my original set of footprints going to and from the site, very muddy and then our prints going back to the site where the orb had landed. My father was surprised enough that he called the base and reported what he had found and I had seen. No one ever came to my knowledge to check the site. Then a couple of days later the famous Rendlesham Forest event occurred at RAF Bentwaters Woodbridge.” NOTE: The above image is CGI.



Workers of a company in Lota claim having seen an extraterrestrial craft flying over the commune. These employees believe it stopped in mid-air to observe them.  More than stars can be seen in the skies over Lota. Mario knows this well; he is an employee with a company located only meters from the coast, and on December 8 (2007) he had an experience that has left him in shock to this very day. “I am certain that the crew, if it had one, were aware of my presence and that I was watching them,” he recalls. It was after 10:00 pm when the worker went to greet the new shift. Around 2:10 a.m., he headed to the northern section of the facilities, and at a distance of 100 meters from the “pandereta” (brick wall) that borders the company’s perimeter, he took a casual look at the sky and saw a “machine” fly overhead. “There was a fluorescent light around it. No portholes were visible as one would see on an airplane. The object was dark, flat on its underside. It had an oval-shaped tail section with two lights on it. The one on the right was orange-red, and the one on the left violet. Both were intermittent, but not in sequence,” he recalls. “I have seen commercial aircraft flying over the city and in spite of their altitude; one always hears the sound of their jet engines. This was not a craft made on Earth.”  In spite of the shocking experience, Mario believes himself to be among the “chosen.” “I saw that the machine was over Cerro Fundición in Lota Alto. From my perspective, it could be seen over Blocks 6 and 7 (apartment buildings). Then it made like a 90 degree turn, which puzzled me even more, because I’d never seen something in the air with these characteristics. The flying machine appeared to be patrolling the area,” he stated. According to the witness, the object continued on its way, flying over a considerable section of Lota and then heading for the woods on the Cordilleran forest belt. The sighting lasted between 10 and 15 minutes. His friends also saw the object. What did they say about it? “They laughed at first, but then they all corroborated that what they saw wasn’t anything man-made. It was odd, but a co-worker said, very seriously: “I think they were among us.” NOTE: The above image is CGI.



Sighting Time: 4:55 A. M.
Day/Night: Nighttime
Duration: 8 mins
No. of Witnesses: 1

Size of Object(s):

two feet if hands out stretched. 70 to 80 feet wing span and 40 to 55 length. 15 to 20 feet tall.

Appearance / Description of Object(s):

A Sinister looking thick flat black triangle with rounded edges and four large white lights under it. Flat across the bottom.

Description of Area / Surroundings:

No military bases or power plants but there is a uranium enrichment plant.

Full Description & Details:

I was going home on foot toward the north side of the city at 4:55 A.M. it was A cool clear night. When I looked up to my right and seen four large bright white lights. Since there is no tall buildings or towers in that area they stood out and the fact that they were in the shape of a triangle. As I got closer I could see the outline of the craft that was shaped like a thick triangle was rounded off edges. under it was four large white lights. One on the front, one on each corner and one in the back that lined up with the light on the front edge. It was a flat black color like stealth aircraft have. It was not a helicopter and it did not have the pop and click of a main rotor or the shape of a helicopter. It had no Nav lights of green or red. It made no noise until I got closer I heard a very low rumble that seemed to be behind and higher up then the aircraft. As the craft moved I heard no noise. It headed southwest low at A slow speed. Before I was no sure but I tried to keep A open mind. Now I believe there is something out there I seen it with my own eyes! I love to read and knew of UFOs but never really studied them. I am not sure what to say but I would gladly take A polygraph test if that is what is needed. I seen this craft and I will not deny it to anyone it is very real. NOTE: The above image is CGI.



An unidentified flying object was apparently spotted 1,000 feet (about 300m) above a plane before it was seen hurtling towards earth on Monday night, the National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) said on Tuesday. The UFO was spotted around 21:30 on Monday. “A Boeing 737 cargo aircraft captain and co-pilot, flying from Cape Town International Airport to Port Elizabeth International Airport, reported seeing what appeared to be a green object increasing in altitude past the cockpit of their aeroplane, reaching to about a thousand feet into clouds above them, and then returning towards earth at high speed past the cockpit of the aeroplane,” NSRI spokesperson Craig Lambinon said. “The sighting was reported to air traffic control at Port Elizabeth International Airport who requested NSRI’s assistance to investigate the possibility that an aircraft or craft may be in difficulty.” Lambinon said the NSRI’s Jeffreys Bay team monitored the matter throughout the night. “The green object has not been seen since and there are no reports of anyone, or craft or aircraft overdue or missing.” Lambinon said the incident happened about 10 nautical miles off the Jeffreys Bay shore. NOTE: The above image is CGI.




Time:  22:40

Duration:  10-15 seconds

Sighting City:  Huntington Beach

Sighting State:  CA

Sighting Zip:  92648

Sighting Country:  USA

Sighting County:  Orange

Witnesses:  1

Shape: Chevron

Number of Craft: 1

Description: Fast-moving craft with gray lights over suburban Huntington Beach.

Description: “I’d just stepped out of my friend’s house after a comedic session of Dungeons & Dragons. We’d watched TV, talked about video games, the usual for our age group.  A normal Sunday night. I was the last one to leave. I didn’t expect to see something in the sky, but then again, I don’t think anyone does. It was one of those rare cloudless nights where LA’s famous light pollution doesn’t ruin a decent view of the stars over the suburbs.  I’m originally from a very small town, so I don’t take celestial beauty for granted.  I looked up at the sky to admire the stars, and that’s when I saw it... 

My first thought was “airplane”, but this was immediately replaced by “drone?” because it was too fast for a commercial flight, and completely silent.  And then I thought that it couldn’t have been a drone, because again, it was completely silent, and the most common drones are quadcopters. This thing was in the shape of a chevron, and dark gray.  It was a little larger than the moon, which was slightly farther away. Another thing that perplexed me besides the speed werethe lights.  Three of them, one on each wing end and one under the middle corner, unblinking, and a dim gray.  I’ve never seen gray lights in my life. The chevron was headed southeast, when suddenly, without slowing down, it made a sharp, tight U-turn, pivoted, and disappeared before my eyes. I didn’t blink, I didn’t look away for a second, and there were no clouds for it to hide behind.  It was there, and then it was gone.  I don’t think we have the technology to make planes turn the way this thing did.” NOTE: The above image is the witness drawing.






I was smoking a cigarette in a location off of rt. 70 in Marlton, NJ. I heard what sounded like a military helicopter in the distance, so I moved to get a clear view of the sky because I wanted to see it.  It sounded extremely close and I could feel the power, vibrations, ETC.  So finally It comes into view and it was hard to make out. There was a red orb in the front, with the chopper in the back. At first I though it may be top secret military craft with cloaking or reflection or something of the sort.  It was hard to make out in the night sky it being a black helicopter and all, but when I focused in on it I could make out a red/orange orb shape which looked like it was glowing, producing and aura, and the helicopter behind it maybe between 300-500 ft. It was hard to make out and get a grasp with surroundings because it all happened so fast. They were both flying in a straight path at what appeared to be high speeds. I had to run around the corner to keep eye sight until it went over the tree line out of sight.  I had no means of following it and wouldn’t have been able to with the speed and direction it was going , having to follow traffic laws and everything.  Right after my father walked out the door because he heard the chopper from inside the house and came to check it out and also had to grab something out of the car.  When he was trying to lock it, he hit the lock button at least 3x and the car was still unlocked, so I’m unsure if it messed with the electrical system or whatever category you would place this in. Take note that he’s not the best with newer technology though. So I came on here to check if anybody else had reported it. Also take note there is military bases in the area. Fort Dix and Maguire AFB. I didn’t see any reports so I figured if I would. This is not the first time I’ve seen activity of this sort in my 20+ years in this area. One was 10+ years ago, and one was over this past summer. I made no reports  of them or checked for any. NOTE: The above image is CGI. This case is under investigation by Chief Investigator Ken Pfeifer of MUFON New Jersey.



“On Saturday, December 30, 1972, Ventura Maceiras, the 73-year-old watchman of a property located in the Angel Cabañas Municipal Park of Tres Arroyos, province of Buenos Aires (Argentina), was calmly sipping tea one evening when a brilliantly illuminated object appeared out of nowhere in a nearby clearing. He could make out the forms of two beings clearly within the glowing object, and with the rustic courtesy of the gaucho, Maceiras proffered his cup of “mate” – the traditional Argentinean infusion – to the new arrivals. His cat, having just given birth to litter of kittens, ran away from the unnatural light, forsaking her young. Events following the apparition of the alien craft proceeded quickly. Maceiras saw the beings depart in a flash of light, and immediately began to feel ill, with slight vomiting and incontinence. Strange tendrils of fine, thread-like material (a form of Morgellon’s Disease?) streamed from his eyes and his blood cell count dropped precipitously. Researchers were startled to find that fish in an adjacent pond had died of unknown causes. Maceiras’s cat returned, displaying patches of burnt fur as if from extreme heat, and would later die mysteriously, along with Maceiras’s dog, who is seldom mentioned in the numerous retellings of the case. But a totally unforeseen event began to transpire: Maceiras began to acquire thoughts foreign to his experience and meager education. He was able to discuss the finer points of history, philosophy, medicine and astronomy with experts come from the capital to see him. To the amazement of his attending physicians, Maceiras was growing a new set of teeth. NOTE: The above image is CGI.


1991  …………  SAN MARCOS TEXAS

I had been stargazing late one evening, until the early morning hours. I had my attention set on a particular group of stars in the night sky.  Suddenly, the stars I had been looking at seemed to just disappear, as if a light switch had been turned off, and the starlight just went out. Then, several more stars began doing the same; just disappearing from view. I suddenly noticed a black mass drifting across the sky, but couldn’t make out what it was right away. I strained my eyes, and shielded the light from the street lamp across from me, I couldn’t make out the shape until it turned towards the south west.  It was then that I could see that it was triangular in shape; no lights, no sound. I was in shock by its massive size, it must have been over 2 football fields in size!  My first reaction was to run, but I was so captivated by what I was seeing, I froze, and just stood there watching in amazement. – It’s not everyday I see anything like that. It seemed to float through the air. Kinda like a blimp, but slower. Anything that huge, traveling that slow would just fall out of the sky. I know what I had seen that early morning, and it wasn’t man-made, nor from this world. I’ll always remember it until my last days on this earth. NOTE: The above image is CGI.






Shape:       Huge upturned funnel

Size:          Approx three times that of a jumbo jet
Objects:    One
Color:        Battleship grey, dull grey metallic texture, not highly reflective
Sound:      None
Speed:      10 knots against the wind
Duration:  To be confirmed
Direction:  Moving East to West

Witnesses: Flight crew and passengers of QANTAS International liner.

In 1970 Allan was a flight engineer for QANTAS based in London with 15,000 hrs of flying time and was flying onto London during a blue sky day at 33,000 to 35,000 feet when the flight crew noticed an object like a “huge upturned funnel” at around 42,000 to 43,000 feet approximately 150 miles away. The captain of the flight announced the UFO to the passengers – for photo opportunities and general gawking, indicating that the captain, flight crew and passengers all felt in no way threatened or in danger. The captain maintained his course and did not divert. The plane approached the object and flew under it at about a 45 degree angle. From underneath, the base of the funnel did not appear round but instead like a flattened elongated diamond. The object had no framework, no portholes, no doors or windows, and no visible propulsion. The object was confirmed by Shannon control Ireland on radar. Winds at where the object was East at  42,000 feet, traveling from West to East due to the Earth’s rotation thus eliminating the possibility of a weather balloon. While reading a staff magazine Allan read that a British Airways crew had seen the same object on the same day on a flight from London to Rio. Allan had also heard since that a similar object was seen by another QANTAS crew in Darwin at night somewhere between 1955-1965. Allan clearly has excellent aviation knowledge and told me that an object of that shape should not be able to fly in our atmosphere. NOTE: The above image is CGI.





Duration: 10 minutes or more
Direction: From an easterly direction
Witnesses: 3 & 1 non believer

Lockland said: “I went out side to have a look at the sky as I always do. I’m a keen sky watcher and have seen quite a few strange things in the sky over Coffs but I have never reported them before now. This time was different because I had my mate with me who is a non-believer and has never seen an UFO.” Lockland would not give me his friend’s name because his friend was happy to remain anonymous but is now a believer in UFOs. Lockland said: “I called my girlfriend on the phone for her to have a look and see if she could see them.” Comment Diane: Girlfriend told me she witnessed the 3 orange objects at the same time as her boyfriend. Description: 3 orange objects and 2 F-111s or F18s. The 3 objects remained stationary for around 2 minutes then moved towards the airport, I stepped inside to get a smoke while my mate kept watch. He called out to me to come outside and look at the air force jets. They looked like they were (his words) intercepting the objects. One of the objects faded out when the F-111s came near. The 2 other objects stayed stationary until the F-111s looked like they had them in their sights, then they moved away with the F-111 following them. Lockland said: “My mate and I were dumb-founded – ‘man, what a sight!’ We could not believe what we were seeing. My girl friend rang me after it was all over and she saw what we saw from a different location of Coffs Harbour. The 2 objects moved away with the F-111 going after them in a northerly direction towards Qld.” NOYE: The above image is CGI.





A 50-year old grandmother was sleeping with her grandchildren in a room and had left several lights on to comfort them. She awoke suddenly and noticed that the lights were turned off. Her eyes slowly accustomed to the dark and she felt a presence in the room. She then saw two short figures standing near her bed. She attempted to contact them, by using telepathy, pleading to go with them if they left the children alone. The beings did not answer her plea. She was then startled as one of the beings moved aggressively and grabbed her. She jumped up and punched the being on the face, his skin felt like hard plastic, she struggled further grabbing the figure by the throat, the neck appeared horribly wrinkled. The being was about 5-feet tall and thin. She then bit the being; she said it felt like biting a cold piece of ham. After a few minutes of struggling the being dropped to the floor. At this time a third figure appeared in the room, then the two standing aliens moved towards her. One brushed against her face and grabbed her wrist; this one seemed stronger than the first. She then suddenly passed out. Upon regaining consciousness the figures were gone. The children had been apparently unharmed. She suffered from a severe headache afterwards and found three puncture wounds on her neck. KENS NOTE: They make them tough in New Jersey.  Never mess with a Grandmothers grandchildren.



Above is a depiction of meteor crashing into the Gulf of Mexico in the late Cretaceous Period.

Extraterrestrial evolution is a topic of great interest to me in a number of ways. The thought of this may be bizarre to many people, but perhaps it shouldn’t be. There are four factors that come immediately to mind.

(1): There are probably billions of planets in our Milky Way Galaxy and quadrillions in other telescopically visible galaxies. Scientists disagree on how many of these other worlds might generate life, but few think we are alone. Even the Vatican is very open to the concept of extraterrestrial intelligent beings.

(2): Some great cosmological thinkers have posited the idea of panspermia, including  Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe  and the late Sir Fred Hoyle (1915–2001). Panspermia is defined by Google as the theory that life on Earth originated from microorganisms or chemical precursors of life present in outer space which were able to initiate life upon reaching a suitable environment. Today a scientist in the UK named Professor Milton Wainwright is sending up balloons to the stratosphere to discover microbial life from space. Think spores traveling on comets etc.

(3): Though it seems to me that much evidence points to the idea that Earth has been visited multiple times by extraterrestrials, thoughts and theories about extraterrestrial evolution do not depend for their validity on extraterrestrial visitation.

(4): The fourth factor is an open question: Would such life follow a set pattern similar to life on Earth, or would extraterrestrial evolution take an entirely different path or could both ideas be true?

This blog post will deal mostly with this fourth factor, that is, the open question. It has been both rumored and openly stated that NASA and JPL have quashed reports and evidence of life on Mars and other spheres. Most prominently I think of assertions made by Dr. John Brandenburg, formerly of NASA, about advanced life on Mars; and of evidence of certain findings of primitive organisms (crinoids) visually identical to Earth organisms discovered by Dr. Richard Hoover, 46 year veteran NASA astrobiologist and “Inventor of the Year”. In fact, I wrote a blog post about that a few years ago that can be accessed HERE. This is particularly important to  the rest of my thinking on this subject of extraterrestrial evolution.


If the organism found by JPL on Mars is, in actuality, largely identical to those found on Earth, it seems to point to the idea that extraterrestrial life might always or often evolve in the same or similar manner. One frequently discussed concept that follows in this direction is the controversial idea that some extraterrestrials who have purportedly visited the Earth are Reptilians. The theory goes something like this: if the dinosaurs who once inhabited the Earth were not killed off by a comet or large meteor which struck the Gulf of Mexico at end of the Cretaceous Period, would they have perhaps evolved into self conscious bipedal beings who might roam the galaxy? And if so, is it not possible or indeed likely that on other suitable planets in the galaxy or beyond such Reptilians might exist, if in fact, evolution follows a similar model everywhere? In this discussion somewhere, one must consider non-human very intelligent life forms right here on Earth that have not developed with bi-lateral symmetry. I am thinking here of cephalopods like squid. That might derail the similar evolution everywhere theory as the sole way life could evolve.


On the other hand, is it possible or likely that evolution throughout the cosmos looks nothing like Earthly evolution? I’d say certainly that is possible and in certain circumstances probable. One probable circumstance resulting in a different evolutionary pattern might be an environment where the building blocks of life are not carbon based or not dependent on water or oxygen. Dear Reader, does your definition of “life” depend on breathing or respiration? Furthermore, should it? Perhaps consciousness is a better definition of life than taking breath.  But are these ideas of evolution in the cosmos mutually exclusive? I don’t think so. Ponder this: perhaps life develops in a similar evolutionary pattern where carbon and water are available, and totally differently where they are not. I am not stating conclusively that this is the case, but it certainly provides food, no a feast, for thought.


Fahrusha is a professional intuitive and co-host of “Shattered Reality Podcast”.



I was in my backyard taping the moon. A shooting sound together with a swish pulled my attention but all I’ve seen was a trail of a shooting star. I first thought it was a meteor. When I went to watch the video I noticed a  object with some symmetrical characteristics, and also it changed direction. I may be wrong, but my impression is that the object could be a kind of spaceship. Unfortunately the object was too fast for my to get a longer video, it was only a coincidence if I got at lest less then a second. I’m uploading also a short video and pics of a new lighting object that I thought it was an helicopter but the sound was different.



Alison noticed an illuminated object over the water, hovering low on the horizon. The object had 8 square lights right around, it was football shaped with a white/gold glow and the well defined square lights were brighter than the rest of the object. The proximity estimated was quite close, approx 200-300 mtrs and elevation about a tree and a half above the water. The object was not as big as the Goodyear blimp which was not flying in that area and in fact not even in the air at that time on that day. The illumination made no noise, had no navigation lights, appeared as a “solid” light.

The illumination was larger than thumb and forefinger at full stretch at arms length, very large or very close, the witness felt the latter was the case. It was later briefly seen as the witness dropped her parents off to Umina as an illumination in the clouds, there was no beam under the cloud and the moon was visible to the R/H/S of the object although the night was somewhat cloudy. The duration of the main sighting was approx 10-15 mins and was reported to the witness by a local real estate agent as they were in casual conversation in a shop the next morning, who witnessed the same object at the same time.  NOTE: The above image is CGI.



So it was Saturday the 19th Nov 2016. Around 8pm at East Center St. Rutland, VT. Was getting ready to leave a friend’s driveway. Was looking up because the night sky was so clear. Wished to my self that a UFO would show up so I could share it with my friends. Then I saw flashing lights, a possible plane, pretty far up, then it was stationary. With that I ran to my friends door and them come out (2 people) and pointed this out to them. almost due east. What’s nice was there was a normal plane up there too, so we could see how there was a difference. It ended up seeming very long, there were 2 lights separated by at least a few hundred feet. One red light, one white light. Could not see the shape of object. We see another plane (both times, engines could be heard) but then new red and whites lights with all kinds of sparkling lights within a triangle shape. This was looking northeast and almost right above us at seemingly the same altitude again. Again a great way to show how different from the plane that was maybe a mile away from  the sparkling triangle. The one female friend said she was getting scared of this one, the male of the party then went inside. Then I see a white lighted object moving across from my west headed to my north. Multiple red flashing lights turned on below it as it became stationary. Again it looked to be same altitude as the jets traveling. But I have seen this one twice before in as many years. But have never reported because I felt they weren’t strong enough contacts, but with this 3rd sighting of it, I think it cements it enough to call it a sighting. NOTE: The above image is CGI.






Chinese military units accidentally stumbled upon a crashed alien spacecraft in this isolated desert region. A retrieval team was summoned and the site properly cordoned off. Everything possible was done to avoid any information leaked to civilians and to other Chinese military sections. The craft was slightly damaged and abandoned by its crew. It was about 10 meters long and about 2.5-3 meters in diameter. Its shape was cylindrical, with a very durable surface. Sophisticated equipment apparently used by alien entities was found inside the cabin, with chairs for 2 or 3 entities. The cylinder was loaded upon a platform on a flatbed truck or railroad carriage and moved to a must secured underground Government research installation in a military range southwest of Beijing under the Taihang-Shan Mountains. The alien spacecraft was subjected to extensive study and research. Another UFO, which crashed in 1973, was also stored at the site.
NOTE: The Taihang Shan Mountains contain a network of underground tunnels for Chinese strategic missiles. Speculation is that part of that underground network is used to hide rumored crashed UFOs as well as remains of alien beings. In January, 2005 in the area that borders Nepal, tourists returning from Nepal were talking about a possible UFO crash in that country. The talk was also rampant in Katmandu, capital of Nepal and other Nepali cities. The crash site is in the deep Himalayan border of Nepal and China. According to sources, the crash site may have been close to Mount Everest and is totally inaccessible from either side. The rumor is that the Chinese military was actively looking for the crashed craft. It is also rumored that the ‘human-like’ extraterrestrials were not allowing anyone to get close to the site.  Unusual activities and some tremors were felt all over the Himalayan regions from both the Indian and Nepalese side. Also UFO activity increased sharply in that area, possibly related to the supposed crash. It is possible that the crash was nothing more but a Chinese spacecraft. China had some secret military projects in that area.  NOTE: The above image is CGI.



A family of three, including a young child was awakened by a loud high-pitched hum coming from outside their small home. All three went outside to investigate and were nearly blinded by a beam of yellowish light coming from a huge reddish orange object shaped like a straw hat that hovered above them, slowly spinning. The hum grew louder and all three had a strange floating sensation then blacked out.  They all woke up and found themselves strapped to three steel tables in a circular room. The woman began screaming then a tiny hatchway opened in the wall and five 3-foot tall humanoid creatures stepped into the room. They were human in shape but with featureless faces with three huge whitish eyes on their foreheads. Their skin appeared transparent and bluish in color.


The creatures said nothing as they proceeded to remove blood from the arms of all three abductees. They then inserted long needles into their knees and ankle joints. The husband and the child appeared to have been in a trance-like state during the incident. Electrode like devices were taped to their skulls and the woman was again able to hear the loud high-pitched hum that they initially heard outside their home. One of the beings made an incision on the child’s thigh that was immediately healed by a pencil like device that was passed over it. Moments later the room became dark and everything began spinning. Their next conscious memory was walking on a roadside 7 miles from their home. NOTE: The above image is CGI.



Over the last two and a half months, I have experienced two sightings on the gold coast and would like to communicate with others either here or elsewhere who may have seen the same thing. The first sighting occured about two and a half months at about 10.15pm on a sunday night. I was on my front patio grabbing some fresh air, which faces an easterley direction, when a bright orange light caught my attention, coming out of the south. It appeared to be travelling at about 200-250 km’s an hr., at an elevation of approx 3000-4000 ft.  At first I thought it was an aircraft on fire, but as it got closer it appeared to be a round shape, with no discernible fueslage, no cabin lights, no nav lights, no rotors of any kind, and the colour was an incredibly bright orange, so bright in fact, that it reflected off the cloud bank directly behind it. Also I must stress that there was no sound whatsover from the ‘craft’ and also that it was a very quiet night with no wind. The area I live in is a very quiet residential suburb. It continued in a northerly direction until it became obvious that it was slowing down and in fact, it came to a complete stop. There was no hovering or sideways motion at this point as a helicopter might do, it stopped at a precise point and stayed there for about four or five minutes before it slowly took off again in a northerly direction and eventually disappeared.

The second sighting occurred about three weeks ago. I was sitting in my lounge room watching t.v. when I happened to look out my window, which faces a northerley direction, and coming out of the northern sky was an incredibly bright light, travellin at a speed a lot faster than the original object and a lot brighter. I called out to my wife, ‘it’s back again’, and we both ran out onto the front porch as the object came closer. as we both watched, the object slowed down and came to a complete stop in the sky, at a point very close to where the first object had stopped. the object seemed to be a lot closer than the first sighting, and again , the light was incredibly bright, this time however, it actually appeared to be a type of flame and actually appeared to be moving around the craft as a flame might move around in a light wind.  Unfortunately it came to a stop in such a position that a tree in my front yard stopped me getting a photograph of it. Again, it stopped for about four minutes, and waiting for it to move again, camera at the ready, we both observed it start to move very slowly, but unfortunately in a northerly direction. by the time I ran downstairs and out into the street, the object had dimmed greatly and even though I took a photo I doubt it would reveal anything. As we both watched it move off into the northern sky, we were both amazed to see something fall off the craft, or possibly thrown out, which fell to earth at terminal speed and definitely appeared to be on fire. There were definitely flames and apparent burning debris coming from the falling object, and kept burning until it got closer to the surface, when it appeared to be extinguished. It definitely would have been over open ocean by this stage, somewhere north of Surfer’s and possibly near North Stradbroke or Moreton island. NOTE: The above image is CGI.


I have been researching Mars for a few years now and have found many strange things. I have been finding structures that look like Stone Henge. Google Mars is my source and they do have some very hi-definition images on this site.  I make sure to add the latitude and longitude on all of my images, for every one to verify.

My discoveries website is 
I try to update this site once a week.  Enjoy….



In 1954, the race of aliens, known as the Tall Greys, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at Holloman Air Force Base. They stated that their DNA is unraveling at an accelerated rate to which they will meet their ultimate demise very soon if they don’t find a solution. The Tall Greys wanted access to the human genome for genetic research and planned to create a new organism that was both human and Grey, which is now referred to as “hybrid”. These organisms would be vessels used as genetic templates for the continuance of their race. The Tall Greys stated that for purposes of genetic research, they wanted authorization to abduct humans. They promised that the humans would be returned to their place of abduction unharmed and with no memory of what occurred. The Tall Greys stated that they wanted their presence on Earth to remain a secret and that needed the government to stay out of their affairs. In order to keep their presence a secret, underground bases would built. One underground base would be a joint government/military and ET base. This base is referred to as Dulce Base. In exchange for assisting the Tall Greys, the US government would receive their technology as well as further assistance with technological advancement. The Tall Grey’s would also stay out of human affairs. To make the deal official, a treaty was signed by President Dwight Eisenhower. The Greada Treaty was signed by then President Elect Dwight Eisenhower. According to the testimonies examined so far, the February 20-21, 1954 meeting was not successful, and the extraterrestrials were spurned due to their refusal to enter into technology exchanges and insistence on nuclear disarmament by the US and presumably other major world powers. Cooper describes the circumstances of a subsequent agreement that was reached after the failure of the first meeting. While Cooper has a different version of dates and times for the 1954 meetings, he agrees that there were two sets of meetings involving different extraterrestrials meeting with President Eisenhower and/or Eisenhower administration officials back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities.






I heard today on the radio that a French Astronaut committed suicide and as she was dying she was heard to say “The world must be warned“. She then went into a coma. She was also married to another Astronaut. Claudie Haignere was the first French female to visit space. In 1993 esteemed scientist Claudie was a back-up crew member for the 1993 Mir Altaïr mission, which included her future husband Jean-Pierre Haigneré. She made it to the Mir space station in 1996 as part of the Russian-French Cassiopée mission and in 2001 became the first European woman to visit the International Space Station. Most peculiar report stating that the renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide. After recovering Claudie entered French politics and worked as minister delegate for Research and New Technologies from 2002 to 2004 and minister delegate for European Affairs from 2004 to 2005. The asteroid 135268 Haigneré is named after Claudie and her husband. Claudia blamed the incident on “burnout syndrome” and is now the director of the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie – the largest science museum in Europe. This could be very significant especially with the item that came out a couple of weeks ago about the UFO investigator who died mysteriously in Poland Alien enthusiasts believe she was trying to warn the Earth about dangerous life in outer space. We can speculate she saw UFOs in space and has inside knowledge concerning the aliens. France is believed to have an alien body within one of its Labs. I had two military friends who were assigned to UFO related jobs in the Air Force with promising careers. After one year in the job both resigned their officer commissions, one became an alcoholic and the other an Episcopal Priest. I asked what they knew, they said, ”You don’t want to know.”


Old Timer astronauts have mentioned aliens living on and around our planet with a laissez faire attitude. They’ve seen so much of it; it’s no big deal to them. During the Eisenhower era, the Greada Treaty set the groundwork for the compliant and secret existence for friendly aliens to work with us.






“On the 10th of August of 1631 at the San Ignacio de Ipané reduction, something strange and luminous was seen to fly in the heavens. Between six and seven in the evening, a luminous globe of strange grandeur was seen to rise, flying unhurriedly and rather slowly, over the town, like a full moon. It gave off a large number of sparks toward the east, and upon reaching the western horizon, blazed with greater light, which was then diminished. In the time it takes to recite the Apostle’s Creed, it issued a tremendous report like thunder.” A few kilometers away from this reduction there is a region belonging to the Chaco Province known as Campo del Cielo (due to the large number of meteorites that once fell in the area), making it possible to think that another meteor was involved, but when the document is analyzed word by word, as researcher Antonio Las Heras did in one of his excellent works on the subject, we have no choice but to allow some room for doubt, and the possibility that the object reported was not a meteorite. The object traveled slowly. The words “it was seen to rise in the east” give the impression that it immediately “gained altitude”, thus making it one of the first eyewitness reports of a UFO takeoff in this region, which covers the province of Misiones, near the Brazil-Paraguay border. Without going into detail like this excellent Argentinean researcher has done, we believe that the document in question is a valuable one, providing evidence that we have been visited by the these flying objects over the ages, objects whose point of origin we are hesitant to define. NOTE: The above image is CGI.



A Louisiana witness near Bossier City reported watching an “unknown, cylinder-shaped object” that appeared to be followed by a jet near Barksdale Air Force base, according to testimony in Case 66602 from the Mutual UFO Network witness reporting database. The witness was outside at a local Air Force base working as a civilian housekeeper and happened to look up at 7:53 p.m. on June 3, 2015. “I watched this cylinder-shaped object slowly cruise across the sky as if it was just gliding slowly,” the witness stated. “I’ve never seen anything like this.”  But there was another object in the sky. “Right behind it was clearly a jet or an airplane I don’t know which but it had a con trail behind it. It was following the object at a steady pace, never getting too close.  I put my phone away because we’re not supposed to have them.” The witness watched as the object moved away. “As I watched for the next few minutes, the further the object got, it got smaller until it looked like a bright star and then it just vanished, leaving nothing there but the jet.” Later that evening, the witness said that there was heavy military traffic in the air. “Moments later as I stood there looking in amazement, a military patrol car passed by, so I went on with my work. I had been working there since April of this year but that evening there was heavy air traffic after the event. I couldn’t help but wonder if the two have something to do with each other because I had never seen that much air traffic over the base since I worked there. Shortly after I was fired and told they didn’t have to give me a reason why they were letting me go.” NOTE: The above image is real but from another sighting.




On August 15, 1663, between 10 a.m. and noon, local time, a “great noise” resounded over Robozero Lake, located in the Vologda Region; about 50 kilometers southwest of Belozersk. From the north, out of the clear sky appeared a huge flaming sphere no less than 40 meters in diameter.  From its fore part emitted two “flame” beams, about “20 sazhens ahead of it” (i.e. around 40 meters; asazhen is 2.13 meters). From its sides poured blue smoke. This huge ball of fire, its height like that of a modern 15-story building, hovered over the lake.  The phenomenon was observed by a multitude of people. It was the day of the Assumption, and villagers from all of nearby villages gathered for Mass at the parish church, situated on the lake shore. The “great noise” occurred just as the prayer singing had begun. Terrified by this noise, the people emerged from the church to the vestibule, but upon seeing the “frightful sight” they went back into the church and “prayed to the Lord and the Virgin Mary with tears and weeping,” whereupon “the great flame and the two smaller ones vanished.” However, soon after “the fiery flame” again appeared over the lake, somewhat to the west, “about half a versta (approximately 1750 feet) from the spot where it had vanished.”  Its appearance was just as unexpected as the first time and it had “dimmed.” A little later the same body, seemingly becoming even brighter and more terrifying, reappeared another half kilometer to the west, and then, moving westward, it dimmed and disappeared from view.  The “flame” hovered over Robozero for about an hour and a half. The lake is quite small, its size “two versts long and about one wide.” Peasants were sailing in a boat in the lake at the time, but the scorching heat did not let them come closer. They saw that light from the unknown object penetrated the water, and reached the bottom of the lake that was “about four sazhens down.” They observed “fish fleeing from the flame towards the shore.” And where the flame touched the water, appeared a brown film of oxide on the surface, resembling rust (“just like rust”); it was later dispersed by wind.  Ivan Rzhevsky was an educated and intelligent man, as his observations reveal quite clearly. He went as far as to check out the testimony of an eyewitness, a peasant by the name of Levko Fedorov. He also received written confirmation from the local priests that “such a sign was observed on that date;” only then did Rzhevsky report the occurrence to his superiors. The Russian author provides a detailed description of the phenomenon, but does not offer any subjective interpretation of it. Others tried to interpret the Robozero Phenomenon. Russian astronomer D. Svyatski, in his book “Astronomical phenomena in Russian chronicles (Petrograd, 1915),” claims that the eyewitnesses saw pieces of a meteorite that flew apart after an explosion. How could the people in the boat approach a hovering body? Some have tried to explain it as a ball lightning. But there was no storm and no rain that day. A lightning’s life span is short. Its diameter is not larger than a meter, certainly never 40 meters. Then, there were two rays that emitted from the body. Ball lightning does not emit rays. Yuri Roszius analyzed Rzhevsky’s report. His detailed analysis included the study of one interesting episode related by eyewitnesses. The document notes a change in the outer appearance of the object: an increase in its brightness when it came into view for the third time. For some reason this change preceded the start of the object’s progressive movement westward. In modern times, such increase in brightness could be attributed to the firing a cruise engines (increase in its trust). Is it by chance that the object’s brightness increased before its departure? NOTE: The above image is the witness rendering.



In 1980 I had bought a house in Colchester Vermont, on camp Kinya road, near from route 2. My house was a couple of houses down from the corner of Clay Point and Camp Kinya road. In 1980 my wife and I were putting on a birthday party for my brother-in-law. Everyone started showing up after supper time. After a while I needed a break from the party noise, so went out to smoke a cigarette. I was thinking to myself what a great night it was. It was warm, bright sky, lots of stars, and a very quiet country night. I was looking at the stars when I saw something moving up by the stars, I was looking east. I thought maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me so I looked down to clear my vision. When I looked up again I noticed this light that looked like a star but it had no star like rays to it. It was in a different place than I had seen it before. It was getting closer to me from the stars. It was moving very slow. It was round, very bright but it was not a blinding light. I watched it for about 30 minutes moving towards me. By looking at it it seemed to be the size of a star. It still had a ways to go before it reached earth. It was moving erratically, it had no sense of direction where it wanted to go. After another 15 minutes of watching it was still coming toward me. It still had no direction falling out of the sky. Finally the light ball passed over me headed west. It looked like it was moving just above the trees. After it passed me it headed away from the ground. When it did I said to myself “what the hell is that”. I was trembling inside. It made no sounds. It seemed to be just floating. Then it started moving towards me again, it stopped behind the trees. It still seemed to be floating. It looked to be between 100 and 1000 feet of the ground at this time. It scared me because it had stopped. I wasn’t sure what would happen next. It felt like I couldn’t move. I was screaming at it your not going to take me. Screaming at seemed to break the trance like state I was in. I ran inside and said there was a UFO outside, they all laughed. I said come out and look for yourselves. My sister and her friend came back outside with me. We all looked up and it was still there in the same spot. I pointed at it and said there it is. After saying this the object took off at the speed of light. It looked to change in to a tear drop type shape as it took off. It headed north for about 3 seconds then veered to the east at a low altitude. I then lost sight of it. I got in my car to follow in the direction it went. I pulled onto route 2 and headed east coming to chimney corners store. I saw a pay phone with two old lady’s at it. One was on the phone. As I walked up to them they were saying they saw something crash on Cobble Hill mountain in Milton Vermont as they were driving. While they were on the phone I was looking in the direction they said it had crashed when I saw the light, still in a teardrop form, head south into space. NOTE: The above image is CGI.

KENS NOTE: I spoke to the witness today and he told me about this encounter. I though I would share this important event. I am in the process of investigating another case by this witness and he has seen some strange things over the years. Many people have more than one encounter and these craft seem to follow certain people around for them to see. The is definitely seems to be some kind of connection.


1967   …………..  CABANAS BAY CUBA

Objects of unknown origin buzzed a military facility on Cabañas Bay in 1967. The troops quartered at this installation were jolted out of bed shortly after midnight by a blast of machine gun fire from the sentry box manned by Isidro Puentes. A squad was rushed to the area, but the sentinel was not at his post. Dozens of spent rounds were later found in the area, completely crushed as if they had impacted a very solid object upon impact. Even more ominous was the discovery of burn marks that suggested the landing of a large object with an estimated weight of ten tons. The missing guard was found later in the morning, completely unconscious. He was taken to a military hospital, where he remained in shock and unable to speak for nearly seven days. The hapless soldier was then transported to a neurology unit, where scans showed that he had no brain damage, but still remained unresponsive. When he finally emerged from his trance-like state, the soldier told the medical staff and investigating officers that he had seen “strange lights” behind the trees, and upon investigation, was faced with a large object shaped like a “luminous sphere.” Believing that the object could be the spearhead of a U.S. invasion force, the soldier fired at it, and could remember little else. NOTE: The above image is CGI



Mitchell has gone on record about his controversial belief in extraterrestrial UFOs, and of a possible government cover-up.  Dr. Herman Oberth, the father of astronautics and rocketry stated, “The Earth is being visited by aliens.”  Edgar stated, “Recently, I appeared on television in New York with the Astronaut Dr. Brian O’Leary who feels as I do that we must research the subject of UFOs with greater emphasis.” Astronaut Neil Armstrong, Tom Stafford, Gene Cernan and Buzz Aldrin have talked privately to friends, but all agree there is somebody out there. Gordon Cooper’s article entitled “Aliens Are Here” tells about his letter to the United Nations that stated in part, “I do believe UFOs exist and that the truly unexplained ones are from some other technically advanced civilization.” 

Edgar told me, “He signed a contract with NASA not to reveal anything he saw regarding aliens and UFOs. However, all of his friends had seen them.” Edgar stated, “After my space flight, I was contacted by descendants of the original Roswell observers where he grew up, including the person who delivered the child-sized coffins to the Air Force to contain alien bodies. Another was one of the children of the deputy sheriff who was patrolling traffic around the site. They all seemed credible with their stories that the bodies found were alien.” 

Edgar felt, “White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons – and that’s what the extraterrestrials were interested in. “They wanted to know about our military capabilities of the nuclear bomb wing at Roswell. My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to nuclear war and help create peace on Earth.” He said, “I have spoken to many Air Force officers who worked at these silos during the Cold War,” he continued. “They told me UFOs were frequently seen overhead and often disabled their missiles. ”Other officers from bases on the Pacific coast told me their [test] missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft. “There was a lot of activity in those days.” 

Ben Rich, Former CEO of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works stated, “Everything you can imagine we already know how to do, but these technologies are so locked up in black projects it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. We can even take ET home.” NOTE: The above image is CGI.



New information has been released by Oscar Santa Maria Huertas, a commander of the Peruvian Air Force, regarding the incident that took place at 07:15 hours on 11 April, 1980, when he was orderd to fly his aircraft – a Sukhoi SU-22, the most technologically advanced fighter at the time – to knock a UFO out of the sky. It was “a completely spherical object, it’s upper section resembled a cream-colored porcelain, with a round, broad, metallic-grey base, like that of an ashtray.” The anomalous flying object flew at “great speed and was 10 meters in diameter, making it a very easy target to bring down.” This was recorded due to the fact that the flying object was passing over the La Joya military base in Arequipa, in the southern reaches of the Andean country, and the shooting it down was essential to keep it from gathering intelligence. Within the geopolitical context, Peru had acquired the most advanced military technology from the Soviet Union, and keeping secret the nature of what they had acquired, and where it was kept, was essential. It is important to remember that the military governments of the time armed themselves to such a degree that it was said they were about to go to war against Chile at any moment to recover lost territory. That morning, Santa María boarded a Sukhoi SU-22 loaded with 140 rounds to fire against the strange flying object. He pursued it and only fired 64 rounds, creating a huge wall of fire. He was startled to see that the object had not suffered any damage whatsoever.

Oscar Santa María said that the effect produced by this weaponry was devastating, and there was no chance of the object emerging unscathed, but the situation was completely different. Not only he had not damaged the intruder, but the object appeared to have acquired an intelligence that allowed it to move freely and escape. At some point during the pursuit, which lasted around 25 minutes, he felt the UFO somehow “knew” the maneuvers the warplane would engage in. “It was an odd sensation. When I reached a certain altitude to get it in my sights and fire, the object disrupted the operation and settled at the same altitude and right beside my pane.” Upon being asked why he had been chosen, he said “he was the best among the combat pilots” and his superior, of course, wanted the object blown out of the sky as soon as possible and efficiently. Oscar says came within 100 meters of the object. “I didn’t notice that it was spinning. It didn’t have windows or rivets, either. What startled me most is that it had no means of propulsion like any other aircraft.” While this went on, Santa María says the military radar units could pick up his jet, but not the UFO. However, ground personnel could see it from the ground, looking like a large luminous object in the sky. Nearly 460 crewmen were ordered to their stations to repel the mysterious object. Nearly thirteen hundred people were on hand, all of them watching the maneuvers between the interceptor and the UFO. In other words, a total of 1800 people at the base witnessed the incident.  At the end of the incident, and lacking fuel to continue pursuit, Oscar returned to base. To date, it is known that the department in charge of investigating the subject of UFOs in Peru, a division of the Aerospace Interest Office, classified it as case 0007 in its new stage of investigation.  NOTE: The above image is CGI.


SEPTEMBER 25, 1973   ……………..  WACO TEXAS 

I was enrolled in a doctoral course that met from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Baylor University two nights a week. After class, I was driving west going home when I noticed a bright light above Lake Waco. At first, I thought it was the planet Venus; but as I continued to drive toward the Lake as I lived on the west side of town, I could the light appeared more and more to my right. So knew it wasn’t but was probably a helicopter. Two nights later as I was driving home from class, I noticed the same light again. Since as I wasn’t sure if it was a helicopter or something else, I thought I would check it out. Instead of going home, I drove over the bridge at Lake Waco and took the first exit to the right which led into Speegleville Park. I could see the craft was over the west side of the Lake in a stationary position with a white light pointing east. As I approached the craft, it turned off the light and started moving to the southwest. I could tell it was a black triangular craft. It crossed over the highway, and I decided to follow it. I got back on the highway and watched the craft cross over the highway and settled behind a clump of trees on the south side the highway. I then took the next exit and crossed over on an overpass to the area where I saw the craft go down. As I drove slowly past the trees, I could not the see the craft. The road curved back to east; and I pulled up about 100 yards, turned off my lights but left the engine running. Looking in my rear view mirror after a few moments, I saw the slowly rise from the trees and started coming toward where I was parked. It then pulled up to where I was on the other side of the fence. It turned facing me and stayed motionless, making no sound. It was on the other what appeared to a telephone line about 10 feet above it. I could definitely tell that the craft was black, triangular in shape, about 20 feet wide and 30 feet long. It had a cockpit with a greenish hue inside, and I could see the shadows of 3 small heads peering down at me. After about 4-5 minutes, a green light shined down on my vehicle, causing the engine to die. I tried to restart it to no avail. I tried turning on my lights and then the radio; but nothing worked. Getting nervous, I locked my doors. I sat there a good 15-20 minutes, trying every 2-3 minutes to start my engine. Finally, the engine turned over, and I drove down the road about another 100 yards where I turned on my lights and turned around. As I drove past the craft on my left, it hadn’t moved. When I got back on the highway heading east, I could see it was still there.  About 3 years later, I saw what appeared to be the same craft above the lights at the south end of the La Vega football field, apparently observing a football game. My family and I were headed toward my wife’s family for dinner. And I wanted to drive over and show her what I had seen years earlier; but she didn’t want to go. Having served two years in AF ROTC and two years in the US Army with a Top Secret Clearance, I can say without any doubt that this craft was not one of ours. NOTE: The above image is CGI.



Observer reported six blue coloured discs “about the size of a shirt button held at arm’s length” passing overhead giving him a feeling of static or magnetic feeling. When he first saw them overhead, they were circular, but as they sped away, they looked flattened like a disc. While in sight they were darting around each other though never crossing over each other’s path. There was always a gap between each disc. The point of reference in the sky was the Saucepan.

Additional Details:

On this particular night, Craig was out in his front yard endeavouring to cool off after a 35 degrees plus hot day in the suburb of Fawkner in Melbourne. He noticed six disc shaped objects approaching from the northeast. These objects were travelling at first, in a tight circular pattern with an object of the same size in the centre. As they passed overhead, Craig now saw clearly that each of the objects emitted an electric blue in colour though no sound could be heard. Given the clear viewing condition of that night, he could distinctly see that each of the objects was in fact darting in around, behind, and in front of each other. All were darting without actually breading the larger boundary of the group or formation. Craig, living in the flight path of Essendon and Melbourne Airports, is also quite familiar with virtually all types of low flying aircraft that fly over regularly each day at approximate heights of 2000 feet. Each of these objects to be the size of a small single engine plane. The duration of the sighting lasted approximately seven seconds with the objects soon disappearing heading in a southwesterly direction. There were no particularly noticeable effects involved with this sighting except to say, and I quote, “It is without a doubt the most exciting thing I have ever witnessed or been apart of!” NOTE: The above image is CGI.




It all began in the hamlet of Spring Valley in Rockland County during the summer of 1929. A 9-year-old girl was playing outside her home and suddenly she saw a flash of light in the sky. Upon a closer look, she thought what she was seeing was a big, metallic dirigible airship. As she looked even closer, port holes all around the dirigible shaped object became visible. She would later tell investigators that the dirigible seemed to glow with an unusual light. The girl told investigators that three or four odd-shaped beings dressed in what looked like deep sea diving suits left the dirigible. The beings floated down to the ground where she was. For some reason she said she was unable to move her feet or arms. She remembered that the local animals became unusually quiet while this was happening. She told investigators that she remembers seeing the beings floating back to their craft. She also noted that she had no idea how long the event took place.


When she returned home, she was scolded by her mother for having been away from the house for so long.  It was the aftermath that investigators found intriguing, however. The girl developed a phobia about being alone. Shortly after the experience, she felt sick with a strange illness that doctors could not diagnose. Years later, she told investigators that she wondered if she’d caught some strange disease from the odd shaped beings. Through her teens and into womanhood, she had nightmares about being chased by the strange visitors. Investigators experienced in abduction cases explain that the young woman’s incident, lifelong phobias and peculiar health problems were representative of the classic alien abduction scenario. NOTE: The above image is CGI. Thanks to the Syracuse News Times and Phantoms and